LitezAll Glyde Wireless Light Switch
The LitezAll Glyde wireless light switch is perfect for under the sink, closets, utility rooms, tool sheds, storage units and more. The battery powered Glyde installs in seconds with absolutely no tools and no electricity required. Simple Glyde on, Glyde off operation with your fingertip puts up to 400 lumens of bright shadow free light where you need it.
The Glyde features a large, powerful built-in magnet to hold it in place on most smooth metal surfaces. For non metal surface installation, use the included peel and stick disc. Once applied, the disc becomes the metal surface for the Glyde to magnetize to. You can install the disc under a cabinet, in a wood or resin shed, on a wall, virtually anywhere!
The Glyde's sleek patented design looks great wherever you use it. COB LED technology ensures the Glyde is cool to the touch. Because it mounts magnetically, it's easy to use as a Grab and Go flashlight too!
- Wireless Lightswitch
- 400 Max Lumen COB LEDs
- Easy Installation in Seconds with Included Peel and Stick Metal Disc, Powerful Built-in Magnet or Keyhole Mount (requires 2 small screws not included)
- No Electricity Required
- Use in Tool Sheds, Campers, Closets, Under the Sink, Storage Units and Anywhere Quick Convenient Wireless Light Is Needed
- Indoor Use ONLY
- Perfect for Emergency Use in Power Outages
- Powered by 4 AAA batteries (included)
- The LitezAll Glyde COB LED Light Switch Measures 4.5" Tall x 3" Wide x 1" Deep